Tuesday, March 17, 2009

!!!Max's 4th Birthday!!!










March 14th, 2009.  Max's birthday.  Max crept into our bedroom this morning and gave me a kiss, and then snuck around the bed and gave Lauren a kiss.  Then he jumped up and did a 'ta-da' with is hands and yelled "Look at me, I'm four!"

We got Max a balance bike.  With the warm weather just around the corner we are going to have fun with the bike in the park.  He loves playing with balloons.  It was a busy day that started and ended at Seton Park.  In the middle we came home for lunch and Max went into his room and listened to his music.  He asked to wear my headphones.  After dinner we had birthday cake, a delicious yellow cake with chocolate and vanilla frosting.  Did I mention that it was delicious?  Max did a good job of blowing out the candles.  

No comments: