Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A note at the cabin

When we arrived at the cabin for the Labor Day weekend, we found the following note in the mailbox by the door. It was signed "Nance M (at Warren's)" [which tells us she was staying at Clearwater Camps, owned and run by Mike and Tina Warren].

We know our little place is special, but it always makes us feel good when others react the same way!

Here's the note (and, of course we aren't "ticked off").

C & S Bowles
8/19/09 Weds
7 pm

I was fishing in kayak, big winds and w-caps. I confess I pulled in sat on rocks til weather subsided: no one here to ask.

Sunset - Large

I did not touch a thing! But must tell you this is the most gone-to-heaven spot I've come across and I have travel/fish Maine, etc. & world A LOT.

I hope you are not ticked off.

NM from Portland

No comments: