Sunday, February 21, 2010

why mommy had to apologize...

a few days ago, i went into max's bathroom and found at least 5 feet of toilet paper pulled off the roll. I approached max and asked him how that had happened. He shrugged and said, "maybe daphne did it." I said, "bud, come on. just be honest." he said, "really, mom. i think daphne did it." i let it go, but i started to wonder how many times max would try to pin the blame on his sister. a day or so later, max and daphne were playing in his room as I ran max's bath. I had walked into the kitchen when max walked in and said in a hushed voice, "mom, come here. I have to show you something," I followed him to his bathroom, where we found daphne pulling the toilet paper off the roll. i felt horrible and told max I was so sorry for doubting him.

here's the incriminating footage.

(and yes, i will be closing the door to the bathroom from now on.)

No comments: